Tutorial written by Joanne Salgado on April 28th, 2015
for those who have a working knowledge of PSP.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is coincidental.
Do not copy and paste this tutorial anywhere on the net.
If you want to translate please ask first.
Tube: Dark Butterfly by Danny Lee - you can purchase here
Kit Dark Butterfly by Design by Joan - you can purchase here
Font: Almond Script
Don't forget to save often.
At any point if you have doubts check my tag.
1. Open a new image 851x315.
2. Open paper 'PPDARKBUTTERFLY-8' copy and paste as new layer. Use Raster Deform Tool and stretch the image to fill your canvas. Arrange for the top of the paper to appear.
3. Open element 'DARKBUTTERFLY_DBJ114' copy and paste as new layer. Arrange it to the right. Duplicate and arrange it to the left (so it fills all the background).
4. Open element 'DARKBUTTERFLY_DBJ103' copy and paste as new layer. Arrange it to the top left corner (just a small part will appear).
5. Open element 'DARKBUTTERFLY_DBJ50' copy and paste as new layer. Arrange it to the bottom left (just the top part will appear). Duplicate and arrange it to the bottom right.
6. Open your tube. Copy and paste as new layer. Resize as you prefer and arrange it to the right.
7. Open element 'DARKBUTTERFLY_DBJ123' copy and paste as new layer. Arrange it above the tube.
8. Add shadow if you want. I didn't use any.
9. Add copyright.
10. Add name. I used: Almond Script / size: 36
Save as PNG.