April 25, 2016

Elizabeth Taylor with You + Me

BEAUTY OF THE CENTURY TUTORIAL



Tutorial written by Marcia Salgado on April 11th, 2016
for those who have a working knowledge of PSP.
I'm using PSP9 to create my tuts.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is coincidental.
Do not copy and paste this tutorial anywhere on the net.
If you want to translate please ask first. 

****************************************
Material:

Tube: "Elizabeth Taylor" by kiwiBG, you can purchase it here 
do not use without the proper #license.
PTU Kit "You + Me" by Rieneke Designs, you can purchase it here 
Plugin: Eye Candy 6 and MuRa's Meister
Font: Dephon

****************************************

--> Remember to save often and use my tag as reference if necessary. Use a Drop Shadow of your preference on layers. 

1. Open RDyou+me_paper13. Use Custom Selection as shown below:


2. Copy and paste as new image. Use Canvas size with the following settings:


3. Apply Distortion Effects > Polar Coordinate with settings below:


4. Now add a dark grey border (#202020) using Eye Candy 6 > Gradient Glow using the options I show here:


5. Select inside the frame you created and expand the selection by 5, Add a new layer. Move it below the frame layer. Open RDyou+me_paper6. Copy and paste into selection. Invert selection.

6. Open your tube. Resize it. Copy and paste as new layer. Place it inside the frame. Delete. Deselect.

7. Add a new layer and rename it BACK and send it to bottom. Open RDyou+me_element46. Resize 80%. Copy and paste as new layer.

8. Click on BACK layer. Open RDyou+me_element71. Resize 35%. Copy and paste as new layer. Apply MuRa's Meister > Copies > Encircle as shown below:


9. Click on BACK layer. Open RDyou+me_element59. Copy and paste as new layer.

10. Click on BACK layer. Open RDyou+me_element15. Resize 50%. Copy and paste as new layer. Move it down and to right. Duplicate. Mirror. Flip. Merge down. Duplicate. Free Rotate: Right-45. Duplicate and apply the same Free Rotate and repeat until you have it all around the circle frame. Merge the copies to keep only one layer of the element.

11. Click on BACK layer for the last time. Open RDyou+me_element43. Resize 60%. Copy and paste as new layer. Move it up and to right. Duplicate. Mirror, Flip. Merge down.

12. Click on first layer, should be the stripped frame. Open RDyou+me_element49. Resize 55%. Move it down and to right. I interlaced mine with the frame but you don't need to do the same.

13. Open RDyou+me_element57. Resize 60%. Copy and paste as new layer. Move it down and to left.

14. Open RDyou+me_element29. Resize 30%. Copy and paste as new layer. Move it up and to left. Place it over the stripped frame.

15. Open RDyou+me_element55. Resize 50%. Copy and paste as new layer. Move it up and to left. Place it over the pink flower.

16. Open RDyou+me_element60. Resize 40%. Copy and paste as new layer. Move it up and to left. Place it over the left border of the "I Love You" tag.

17. Open RDyou+me_element77. Resize 50%. Copy and paste as new layer. Place it over the previous lace element.

18. Open RDyou+me_element97. Resize 20%. Copy and paste as new layer. Place it on top of the keys element, over the chain.

19. Open RDyou+me_element10. Copy and paste as new layer. Move it down. 

20. Crop > Merged Opaque to get rid of all extra space. Resize all layer 85%.


--> Add your copyright info and license#. Add your name and save as PNG.